Hello for the last time folks
Today is the day I am leaving the USA. I got up, said goodbye to Eric and Darcie, Janette drove me to Margarethe's house were I said goodbye to her, Bob and Ellen and to Lisa who had come up to say goodbye. Unfortunately I did not get to say bye to Toni and Philip personally.
Anyway, then Janette got me to the airport. My plane was two hours late. how crazy is it to sit at the airport for 3 hours waiting for a 30 minutes flight?
I got to Atlanta eventually, had time to get something to eat and catch my flight that was on time. So there I was in the air thinking of all the awesome things I got to see, live and do, all the amazing people I got to meet and trying to figure out when I could come back.
A week ago I would have given a lot to be able to go home earlier. I had enough from the travelling around by myself and just wanted to be home in my bed and my shower. Now however, I am really sad to leave. It was so good to spend time with all of you and I really cant wait to come back to Tennessee/Alabame and also Texas to visit and spend time with all of you again.
REALLY BIG BIG BIG THANKS TO EVERYBODY HOW PUT ME UP AND ALSO PUT UP WITH ME! U ARE AWESOME! LOVE U ALL!!!
So this is the end of this journey but of course, the next one will be coming soon. The family is taking a trip to Berlin in the beginning of October so if u want to know what my crazy family and me are up to, stay tuned for the next blog (link will be posted on facebook before we leave).
Thank you all so much for reading and supporting
bisou bisou - xoxo
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen