Hey y'all
Ok during that time in San Antonio, I had already forgotten that there are wierd people took the bus. There were two bridsnest haired backpackers who immediately made friends with a black gay guy. They had a lot of fun during the whole trip and were not the least bit quiet which I personally think is so disrespectful at 2am in the morning when people try to sleep.
And then behind me sat a red haired/beard guy who started talking to me via cell phone. He would write down something on his cell phone and then show it to me... hello can't you speak like normal people?
We got to Dallas at 3.15am. The bus to McKinney wouldn't leave till 6.30am so I had over 3 hours to kill. Red haired guy was back with his phone asking me (still through his phone) if I wanted a sandwich or something to drink. And I know now you're probably all thinking 'maybe he couldn't talk' but he could speak, I had heard him on his cell phone. Oh an of course he was going to mckinney too so I was stuck with him sitting next to me all this time. On my other side the black guy from the bus had taken a seat and started sewing.
I finallt got to McKinney where Malodye's sister Sandy picked me up.
After getting Johnny home and picking up Dalton (her son) we dropped him of at football camp and then had breakfast. Mmmmmm chocolat chip pan cakes.
We spent the afternoon watching TV and surfing the net. I also had a long nap after my sleepless night in the bus and the Dallas station.
We had dinner in a chinese restaurant I had noodels with veggis, very good again.
That's it for now
xoxo
was wär au greyhound ohni all die freaaaaaaks!!! :D
AntwortenLöschen